Rep. Tom Reed II
- New York - District 23
|Representative||New York's 23rd District|
|Representative||New York's 29th District|
Reed is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Reed to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Tom Reed II sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Reed’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1787: Rural Hospital Access Act of 2013
- H.R. 948: Standard DATA Act of 2013
- H.R. 606: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 815 ...
- H.R. 6681 (112th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 6682 (112th): Standard DATA Act of 2012
- H.R. 6541 (112th): Maximize Our Highways Act of 2012
- H.R. 6387 (112th): Remove Unnecessary Roadblocks to Local Transportation Safety Projects Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Nov 2010 to May 2013, Reed missed 25 of 1,854 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Reed [R-NY23]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.