Rep. Trent Franks
- Arizona - District 8
|Representative||Arizona's 8th District|
|Representative||Arizona's 2nd District|
Franks is a far-right Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Franks to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Trent Franks sits on the following committees:
House Committee on the Judiciary
- Chairman, Subcommittee on The Constitution and Civil Justice
- Member, Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations
- House Committee on Armed Services
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Franks’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1797: District of Columbia Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act
- H.J.Res. 40: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to protect the ...
- H.Res. 153: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Patient Protection and ...
- H.R. 1410: Keep the Promise Act of 2013
- H.Res. 56: Celebrating the life of President Ronald Wilson Reagan on the anniversary of his ...
- H.R. 447: Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act (PRENDA) of 2013
- H.R. 422: Children’s Hope Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to May 2013, Franks missed 127 of 7,755 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Franks [R-AZ8]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Franks [R-AZ8]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Franks [R-AZ8]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.