Radel is a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Radel to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Trey Radel sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Radel’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1810: To revise the boundaries of John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System Gasparilla ...
- H.R. 1811: To remove from the John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System areas included ...
- H.Res. 150: Congratulating the Florida Gulf Coast University Eagles for becoming the first 15 seed ...
- H.Con.Res. 30: Recognizing the 65th anniversary of the independence of the State of Israel.
- H.R. 1269: Life, Liberty, and Justice for All Americans Act
- H.R. 731: Protecting Americans Abroad Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Radel missed 5 of 160 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Radel [R-FL19]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Radel [R-FL19]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.