Rep. Virginia Foxx
- North Carolina - District 5
|Representative||North Carolina's 5th District|
Foxx is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Foxx to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Virginia Foxx sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Higher Education and Workforce Training
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
House Committee on Rules
- Member, Subcommittee on Legislative and Budget Process
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Foxx’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 198: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1406) to amend the Fair Labor ...
- H.Res. 146: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1120) to prohibit the National Labor ...
- H.R. 1315: Robo Calls Off Phones Act
- H.Res. 113: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 803) to reform and strengthen the ...
- H.R. 899: Unfunded Mandates Information and Transparency Act of 2013
- H.R. 803: SKILLS Act
- H.R. 711: Highway Trust Fund Reform Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to May 2013, Foxx missed 17 of 6,517 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Foxx [R-NC5]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Foxx [R-NC5]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Foxx [R-NC5]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.