Sen. Wendell Anderson
Former Senator from Minnesota
See Also: Congress.gov
Anderson was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Anderson’s time serving in the Senate.
Use this chart to compare Anderson to other members of the Senate in the 95th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Anderson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3591 (95th): A bill for the relief of Antonio J. Marfori.
- S. 3586 (95th): A Bill for the relief of Maria Elena Rodriquez.
- S.Con.Res. 107 (95th): Expressing the sense of Congress on Lebanon.
- S. 3529 (95th): A bill for the relief of Anthony McCartney.
- S.Con.Res. 106 (95th): A Concurrent Resolution authorizing the printing of 5,000 copies of the eulogies ...
- S. 3443 (95th): A bill for the relief of M. Javier Rivera.
- S.J.Res. 153 (95th): A joint resolution authorizing the President to proclaim the third week in ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1977 to Oct 1978, Anderson missed 327 of 1,141 roll call votes, which is 28.7%. This is worse than the median of 10.6% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Oct 1978. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills