Frist was a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Frist’s time serving in the Senate.
Use this chart to compare Frist to other members of the Senate in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Frist’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Res. 626 (109th): A resolution relating to the retirement of Linda E. Sebold.
- S.Res. 629 (109th): A resolution establishing a procedure for affixing and removing permanent artwork and ...
- S.Res. 625 (109th): A resolution extending the authority for the Senate National Security Working Group.
- S.Res. 616 (109th): A resolution authorizing the Majority Leader and one staff member to travel ...
- S. 4052 (109th): North Korea Refugee Relief and Reconstruction Act of 2006
- S. 4024 (109th): Minority Health Improvement and Health Disparity Elimination Act
- S. 3947 (109th): Soldiers to Citizens Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2006, Frist missed 39 of 4,156 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: