Rep. Yvette Clarke
- New York - District 9
|Representative||New York's 9th District|
|Representative||New York's 11th District|
Clarke is a far-left Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Clarke to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Yvette Clarke sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Ethics
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Security Technologies
- Member, Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications
- House Committee on Small Business
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Clarke’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1583: Fair, Accurate, Secure, and Timely Redress Act of 2013
- H.R. 1584: Empowering Local Partners to Prevent Terrorism Act of 2013
- H.Res. 764 (112th): Recognizing and celebrating the 50th anniversary of Jamaica’s independence.
- H.Res. 765 (112th): Recognizing the significance of the 50th anniversary of Trinidad and Tobago’s independence ...
- H.R. 6221 (112th): Identifying Cybersecurity Risks to Critical Infrastructure Act of 2012
- H.R. 6003 (112th): Empowering Local Partners to Prevent Terrorism Act of 2012
- H.R. 4260 (112th): Adjusting for Income Disparity Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to May 2013, Clarke missed 297 of 5,297 roll call votes, which is 5.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Clarke [D-NY9]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:22 p.m.
Rep. Clarke [D-NY9]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:05 p.m.
Agreed to 233/163