The text of the bill below is as of Sep 21, 1993 (Passed the House).
HR 3051 EH
H. R. 3051
To provide that certain property located in the State of Oklahoma owned by an Indian housing authority for the purpose of providing low-income housing shall be treated as Federal property under the Act of September 30, 1950 (Public Law 874, 81st Congress).
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. CERTAIN PROPERTY IN THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA OWNED BY INDIAN HOUSING AUTHORITY FOR PURPOSE OF PROVIDING LOW-INCOME HOUSING TREATED AS FEDERAL PROPERTY UNDER PUBLIC LAW 874, 81ST CONGRESS.
- (a) IN GENERAL- Any real property located in the State of Oklahoma that--
- (1) is owned by an Indian housing authority and used for low-income housing (including housing assisted under the mutual help homeownership opportunity program under section 202 of the United States Housing Act of 1937), and
- (2) at any time prior to the date of the enactment of this Act--
- (A) was designated by treaty as tribal land, or
- (B) satisfied the definition of Federal property under section 403(1)(A) of the Act of September 30, 1950 (Public Law 874, 81st Congress),
- shall be treated as Federal property under such section.
- (b) APPLICABILITY- Subsection (a) shall apply only with respect to payments made under the Act of September 30, 1950 (Public Law 874, 81st Congress) for fiscal year 1994.
Passed the House of Representatives September 21, 1993.