Text of A concurrent resolution to correct technical errors in the enrollment of the bill H.R. 3448.
This concurrent resolution was agreed to by both chambers of Congress on June 4, 2002. That is the end of the legislative process for concurrent resolutions. They do not have the force of law. The text of the bill below is as of May 23, 2002 (Passed the Senate (Engrossed)).
This is not the latest text of this resolution.
SCON 117 ES
S. CON. RES. 117
Resolved by the Senate (the House of Representatives concurring), That, in the enrollment of the bill (H.R.3448) to improve the ability of the United States to prevent, prepare for, and respond to bioterrorism and other public health emergencies, the Clerk of the House shall make the following corrections, stated in terms of the page and line numbers of the official copy of the conference report for such bill that was filed with the House:
(1) On page 1, after line 6, insert before the
item relating to title I, the following:
Sec. 1. Short title; table of contents.
(2) On page 40, line 3, insert before the semicolon the following: ‘(including private response contractors)’.
(3) On page 75, line 18, strike ‘subsection (c)(1)’ and insert ‘subsection (c)’.
(4) On page 75, line 25, strike ‘paragraph (3)(B)’ and insert ‘paragraph (3)(C)’.
(5) On page 87, strike lines 11 and 12 (relating to a redundant section designation and section heading for section 143).
(6) On page 264, line 11, insert before the period the following: ‘and with respect to assessing and collecting any fee required by such Act for a fiscal year prior to fiscal year 2003’.
Passed the Senate May 23, 2002.
S. CON. RES. 117
To correct technical errors in the enrollment of the bill H.R. 3448.