Text of Providing for consideration of motions to suspend the rules.
The text of the bill below is as of Dec 19, 2005 (Passed the House (Engrossed)).
HRES 623 EH
Resolved, That it shall be in order at any time on the legislative day of Saturday, December 17, 2005, for the Speaker to entertain motions that the House suspend the rules relating to the following measures:
(1) The bill (H.R. 4519) to amend the Public Health Service Act to extend funding for the operation of State high risk health insurance pools.
(2) The bill (H.R. 2520) to provide for the collection and maintenance of human cord blood stem cells for the treatment of patients and research, and to amend the Public Health Service Act to authorize the C. W. Bill Young Cell Transplantation Program.
(3) The bill (H.R. 4568) to improve proficiency testing of clinical laboratories.
(4) The bill (H.R. 3402) to authorize appropriations for the Department of Justice for fiscal years 2006 through 2009, and for other purposes.
(5) The bill (H.R. 4579) to amend title I of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, title XXVII of the Public Health Service Act, and the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend by one year provisions requiring parity in the application of certain limits to mental health benefits.
(6) The bill (H.R. 4525) to temporarily extend the programs under the Higher Education Act of 1965, and for other purposes.
(7) The conference report to accompany the bill (S. 1281) to reauthorize the human space flight, aeronautics, and science programs of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, and for other purposes.
(8) The bill (S. 467) to extend the applicability of the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act of 2002.
(9) A joint resolution making further continuing appropriations for the fiscal year 2006, and for other purposes.