How well do you know S.Res. 70 (113th)? Use this study guide to find out.
You can find answers to most of the questions below here on GovTrack.us, including on the overview, summary, details, and text tabs for this resolution at the top of this page.
What would this resolution do?
- In a few words, what would you say is the subject of this resolution?
- This resolution is only 3 pages long. Are you able to understand it? Does being short make the resolution less significant?
- There is a summary available for this resolution. Does it help you understand what the resolution would do?
- Who is this resolution likely to impact?
- Is this resolution important?
What else do you know about this resolution?
- What do you know about the sponsor? Is this the kind of resolution you would expect from them? Why or why not?
- Step away from GovTrack for a moment. Is anyone talking about this resolution? How does their perspective help you understand the resolution?
- What kind of expert would be able to tell you more about the policies this resolution would impact?
What can you do about this resolution?
- What can your Member of Congress do to impact this resolution? (Hint: Are your representative or senators on a committee this resolution was assigned to?)
- What organizations are working to impact the passage of this resolution?
Each bill’s study guide is a little different — we automatically choose which questions to include based on the information we have available about the bill. Bill study guides are a new feature to GovTrack. You can help us improve them by sending your feedback to email@example.com.