How well do you know S. 275? Use this study guide to find out.
You can find answers to most of the questions below here on GovTrack.us, including on the overview, summary, details, and text tabs for this bill at the top of this page.
What would this bill do?
- In a few words, what would you say is the subject of this bill?
- The text of this bill is 16 pages long. What strategies could you use to learn about the bill without having to read it all?
- There is a summary available for this bill. Does it help you understand what the bill would do?
- Who is this bill likely to impact?
- Is this bill important?
What else do you know about this bill?
- What do you know about the sponsor? Is this the kind of bill you would expect from them? Why or why not?
- Step away from GovTrack for a moment. Is anyone talking about this bill? How does their perspective help you understand the bill?
- What kind of expert would be able to tell you more about the policies this bill would impact?
What can you do about this bill?
- What can your Member of Congress do to impact this bill? (Hint: Are your representative or senators on a committee this bill was assigned to?)
- What organizations are working to impact the passage of this bill?
Each bill’s study guide is a little different — we automatically choose which questions to include based on the information we have available about the bill. Bill study guides are a new feature to GovTrack. You can help us improve them by sending your feedback to email@example.com.