Title 1 > Chapter 2: Acts and Resolutions; Formalities of Enactment; Repeals; Sealing of Instruments
9 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 101: Enacting clause
- Section 102: Resolving clause
- Section 103: Enacting or resolving words after first section
- Section 104: Numbering of sections; single proposition
- Section 105: Title of appropriation Acts
- Section 106: Printing bills and joint resolutions
- Section 106a: Promulgation of laws
- Section 106b: Amendments to Constitution
- Section 107: Parchment or paper for printing enrolled bills or resolutions
- Section 108: Repeal of repealing act
- Section 109: Repeal of statutes as affecting existing liabilities
- Section 110: Saving clause of Revised Statutes
- Section 111: Repeals as evidence of prior effectiveness
- Section 112: Statutes at Large; contents; admissibility in evidence
- Section 112a: United States Treaties and Other International Agreements; contents; admissibility in evidence
- Section 112b: United States international agreements; transmission to Congress
- Section 113: “Little and Brown’s” edition of laws and treaties; slip laws; Treaties and Other International Acts Series; admissibility in evidence
- Section 114: Sealing of instruments
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- S. 1169: Strategic Competition Act of 2021
- S. 103: Read the Bills Act
- H.R. 470: Roadmap to Congressional Reform Act
- H.R. 1119: Stopping Chinese Communist Involvement in the Power Grid Act
- H.R. 1251: Cyber Diplomacy Act of 2021
- H.R. 2593: A Fast-Tracked Executive Rescission Review (AFTER) of Appropriations Act of 2021
- S. 1260: United States Innovation and Competition Act of 2021
- S. 1592: Legislative Performance Review Act of 2021
- H.R. 2003: Secure the Southern Border Act