Title 1 > Chapter 2: Acts and Resolutions; Formalities of Enactment; Repeals; Sealing of Instruments
14 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 101: Enacting clause
- Section 102: Resolving clause
- Section 103: Enacting or resolving words after first section
- Section 104: Numbering of sections; single proposition
- Section 105: Title of appropriation Acts
- Section 106: Printing bills and joint resolutions
- Section 106a: Promulgation of laws
- Section 106b: Amendments to Constitution
- Section 107: Parchment or paper for printing enrolled bills or resolutions
- Section 108: Repeal of repealing act
- Section 109: Repeal of statutes as affecting existing liabilities
- Section 110: Saving clause of Revised Statutes
- Section 111: Repeals as evidence of prior effectiveness
- Section 112: Statutes at Large; contents; admissibility in evidence
- Section 112a: United States Treaties and Other International Agreements; contents; admissibility in evidence
- Section 112b: United States international agreements; transmission to Congress
- Section 113: “Little and Brown’s” edition of laws and treaties; slip laws; Treaties and Other International Acts Series; admissibility in evidence
- Section 114: Sealing of instruments
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- S. 284: Biennial Budgeting and Appropriations Act
- S. 2239: A bill to codify an Executive order preparing the United States for the impacts of climate change, and for other purposes.
- S. 1807: Fix Funding First Act
- S. 2765: Bipartisan Congressional Budget Reform Act
- H.R. 5264: It’s About Time Act
- H.R. 3403: Searchable Legislation Act of 2019
- H.R. 1536: Protecting Our Children’s Future Act of 2019
- H.R. 739: Cyber Diplomacy Act of 2019
- H.R. 3402: Readable Legislation Act of 2019
- H.R. 5220: A Fast-Tracked Executive Rescission Review (AFTER) of Appropriations Act of 2019
- S. 3879: Read the Bills Act
- H.R. 13: Commitment to American Security Act
- H.R. 12: CTF Act
- H.R. 3352: Department of State Authorization Act of 2019