Title 29 > Chapter 14: Age Discrimination In Employment
17 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 621: Congressional statement of findings and purpose
- Section 622: Education and research program; recommendation to Congress
- Section 623: Prohibition of age discrimination
- Section 624: Study by Secretary of Labor; reports to President and Congress; scope of study; implementation of study; transmittal date of reports
- Section 625: Administration
- Section 626: Recordkeeping, investigation, and enforcement
- Section 627: Notices to be posted
- Section 628: Rules and regulations; exemptions
- Section 629: Criminal penalties
- Section 630: Definitions
- Section 631: Age limits
- Section 633: Federal-State relationship
- Section 633a: Nondiscrimination on account of age in Federal Government employment
- Section 634: Authorization of appropriations
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- H.R. 651: Unpaid Intern Protection Act of 2017
- H.R. 3257: Promote Accountability and Government Efficiency Act
- H.R. 3721: Labor, Human, and Civil Rights Trade Policy Act
- S. 1687: Job Creation through Energy Efficient Manufacturing Act
- S. 443: Protecting Older Workers Against Discrimination Act
- S. 2079: Airline Accountability Act
- H.R. 653: Federal Intern Protection Act of 2017
- H.R. 4195: Congress Leads by Example Act of 2017
- S. 2019: Fair Employment Protection Act of 2017
- S. 2236: Congressional Harassment Reform Act
- S. 2159: ME TOO Congress Act
- S. 2401: Congressional Accountability Act of 1995 Reform Act
- H.R. 2650: Protecting Older Workers Against Discrimination Act
- H.R. 4152: Fair Employment Protection Act of 2017
- H.R. 5028: Sunlight in Workplace Harassment Act
- H.R. 4972: Protecting Independent Contractors from Discrimination Act of 2018
- H.R. 4924: Congressional Accountability Act of 1995 Reform Act