Drill down to...
- Section 621: Congressional statement of findings and purpose
- Section 622: Education and research program; recommendation to Congress
- Section 623: Prohibition of age discrimination
- Section 624: Study by Secretary of Labor; reports to President and Congress; scope of study; implementation of study; transmittal date of reports
- Section 625: Administration
- Section 626: Recordkeeping, investigation, and enforcement
- Section 627: Notices to be posted
- Section 628: Rules and regulations; exemptions
- Section 629: Criminal penalties
- Section 630: Definitions
- Section 631: Age limits
- Section 633: Federal-State relationship
- Section 633a: Nondiscrimination on account of age in Federal Government employment
- Section 634: Authorization of appropriations
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- H.R. 3163: CIR ASAP Act of 2013
- S. 1391: A bill to amend the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 and other laws to clarify appropriate standards for Federal employment discrimination and retaliation claims, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1858: Congress Leads by Example Act of 2013
- S. 744: Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act
- H.R. 2852: Protecting Older Workers Against Discrimination Act
- H.R. 15: Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act
- H.R. 4227: Fair Employment Protection Act of 2014
- S. 2133: Fair Employment Protection Act of 2014