Title 29 > Chapter 14: Age Discrimination In Employment
12 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 621: Congressional statement of findings and purpose
- Section 622: Education and research program; recommendation to Congress
- Section 623: Prohibition of age discrimination
- Section 624: Study by Secretary of Labor; reports to President and Congress; scope of study; implementation of study; transmittal date of reports
- Section 625: Administration
- Section 626: Recordkeeping, investigation, and enforcement
- Section 627: Notices to be posted
- Section 628: Rules and regulations; exemptions
- Section 629: Criminal penalties
- Section 630: Definitions
- Section 631: Age limits
- Section 633: Federal-State relationship
- Section 633a: Nondiscrimination on account of age in Federal Government employment
- Section 634: Authorization of appropriations
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- H.R. 651: Unpaid Intern Protection Act of 2017
- H.R. 653: Federal Intern Protection Act of 2017
- H.R. 3257: Promote Accountability and Government Efficiency Act
- H.R. 3721: Labor, Human, and Civil Rights Trade Policy Act
- S. 1687: Job Creation through Energy Efficient Manufacturing Act
- S. 2019: Fair Employment Protection Act of 2017
- S. 2079: Airline Accountability Act
- H.R. 4152: Fair Employment Protection Act of 2017
- H.R. 2650: Protecting Older Workers Against Discrimination Act
- H.R. 4195: Congress Leads by Example Act of 2017
- S. 443: Protecting Older Workers Against Discrimination Act
- S. 2159: A bill to require covered harassment and covered discrimination awareness and prevention training for Members, officers, employees, interns, fellows, and detailees of Congress within 30 days of employment and annually thereafter, to require a bi