Title 29 > Chapter 4B: Federal Employment Service
8 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 49: United States Employment Service established
- Section 49a: Definitions
- Section 49b: Duties of Secretary
- Section 49c: Acceptance by States; creation of State agencies
- Section 49c-1: Transfer to States of property used by United States Employment Service
- Section 49d: Appropriations; certification for payment to States
- Section 49e: Allotment of funds
- Section 49f: Percentage disposition of allotted funds
- Section 49g: State plans
- Section 49h: Fiscal controls and accounting procedures
- Section 49i: Recordkeeping and accountability
- Section 49j: Notice of strikes and lockouts to applicants
- Section 49k: Rules and regulations
- Section 49l: Miscellaneous operating authorities
- Section 49l-1: Authorization of appropriations
- Section 49l-2: Employment statistics
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- S. 1599: BUILDS Act
- H.R. 2353: Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act
- H.R. 4048: Higher Education and Employment Transparency Act
- S.Res. 267: A resolution designating September 2017 as “National Workforce Development Month”.
- H.R. 4942: BUILDS Act
- H.R. 2004: Strengthen Employment And Seasonal Opportunities Now (SEASON) Act
- H.R. 4092: AG Act
- H.R. 4760: Securing America’s Future Act of 2018