Title 29 > Chapter 4C: Apprentice Labor
16 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 50: Promotion of labor standards of apprenticeship
- Section 50a: Publication of information; national advisory committees
- Section 50b: Appointment of employees
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- H.R. 1084: Today’s American Dream Act
- H.R. 2700: Workforce Development Investment Act of 2017
- S. 206: JOBS Act of 2017
- S. 1245: Advancing Career Pathways Innovation Act
- S. 628: Educating Tomorrow’s Workforce Act of 2017
- H.R. 2842: Accelerating Individuals into the Workforce Act
- H.R. 3018: Veterans’ Entry to Apprenticeship Act
- H.R. 2933: LEARNS Act
- S. 1518: CHANCE in TECH Act
- H.R. 3204: On-the-Job Training Tax Credit Act of 2017
- H.R. 3395: 529 OPTIONS Act
- H.R. 3336: Employ Young Americans Now Act
- S. 1590: Employ Young Americans Now Act
- S. 1352: Apprenticeship and Jobs Training Act of 2017
- S. 862: American Apprenticeship Act
- H.R. 3174: CHANCE in TECH Act