Title 29 > Chapter 4C: Apprentice Labor
31 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 50: Promotion of labor standards of apprenticeship
- Section 50a: Publication of information; national advisory committees
- Section 50b: Appointment of employees
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- H.R. 3204: On-the-Job Training Tax Credit Act of 2017
- S. 628: Educating Tomorrow’s Workforce Act of 2017
- H.R. 4083: American Apprenticeship Act
- H.R. 5567: DOE National Labs Jobs ACCESS Act
- S. 1841: Apprenticeship Enhancement Act of 2017
- H.R. 4115: PARTNERS Act
- S. 1518: CHANCE in TECH Act
- S. 862: American Apprenticeship Act
- H.R. 3707: Apprenticeship and Jobs Training Act of 2017
- S. 2443: Careers Act
- H.R. 2700: Workforce Development Investment Act of 2017
- H.R. 4078: Expanding America’s Workforce Act of 2017
- H.R. 3839: Today’s American Dream Act
- H.R. 2933: LEARNS Act
- H.R. 2842: Accelerating Individuals into the Workforce Act
- H.R. 3018: Veterans’ Entry to Apprenticeship Act
- S. 1245: Advancing Career Pathways Innovation Act
- S. 2775: Investing in 21st Century Workforce Partnerships Act
- H.R. 1084: Today’s American Dream Act
- H.R. 3336: Employ Young Americans Now Act
- S. 1590: Employ Young Americans Now Act
- H.R. 3174: CHANCE in TECH Act
- S. 2222: A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow for distributions from 529 accounts for expenses associated with registered apprenticeship programs.
- S. 2048: Investing in American Workers Act
- S. 1352: Apprenticeship and Jobs Training Act of 2017
- S. 206: JOBS Act of 2017
- H.R. 3395: 529 OPTIONS Act
- H.Res. 622: Supporting the designation of the week beginning November 13, 2017, as “National Apprenticeship Week”.
- S.Res. 341: A resolution designating the week beginning November 13, 2017, as “National Apprenticeship Week”.
- S. 1771: Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2018
- H.R. 5785: To advance Black families in the 21st century.