Title 29 > Chapter 8: Fair Labor Standards
108 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 201: Short title
- Section 202: Congressional finding and declaration of policy
- Section 203: Definitions
- Section 204: Administration
- Section 206: Minimum wage
- Section 207: Maximum hours
- Section 209: Attendance of witnesses
- Section 210: Court review of wage orders in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
- Section 211: Collection of data
- Section 212: Child labor provisions
- Section 213: Exemptions
- Section 214: Employment under special certificates
- Section 215: Prohibited acts; prima facie evidence
- Section 216: Penalties
- Section 216b: Liability for overtime work performed prior to July 20, 1949
- Section 217: Injunction proceedings
- Section 218: Relation to other laws
- Section 218a: Automatic enrollment for employees of large employers
- Section 218b: Notice to employees
- Section 218c: Protections for employees
- Section 219: Separability
Click on a sub-section on the left to narrow your search or browse the 108 bills currently citing this chapter using the advanced search.