Title 33 > Chapter 13: Mississippi River Commission
3 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 641: Creation of Mississippi River Commission
- Section 642: Appointment of commissioners; vacancies; chairman; tenure of office
- Section 642a: Rank, pay, and allowances of Corps of Engineers officers serving as President of Mississippi River Commission
- Section 644: Secretary of commission
- Section 646: Headquarters and meetings of commission
- Section 647: Mississippi River survey
- Section 648: Arkansas River; levee and bank protection
- Section 649: Vicksburg Harbor and Ohio River below Cache River
- Section 650: Mississippi River below Rock Island; levee and bank protection
- Section 651: Tributaries of Mississippi River below Cairo; levee and bank protection
- Section 652: Upper Mississippi River Management
- Section 653: Extension of jurisdiction of Mississippi River Commission
- Section 653a: Extension of jurisdiction of Mississippi River Commission
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.