Title 33 > Chapter 19: Saint Lawrence Seaway
0 bill contains a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 981: Creation of Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation
- Section 982: Management of Corporation; appointment of Administrator; terms; vacancy; Advisory Board; establishment; membership; meetings; duties; compensation and expenses
- Section 983: Functions of Corporation
- Section 984: General powers of Corporation
- Section 985: Bonds; issuance; maturity; redemption; interest; purchase of obligations by Secretary of the Treasury
- Section 985a: Cancellation of bonds issued under section 985
- Section 986: Payments to States and local governments in lieu of taxes; tax exemption of Corporation
- Section 987: Services and facilities of other agencies
- Section 988: Rates of charges or tolls
- Section 988a: Waiver of collection of charges or tolls
- Section 989: Special reports
- Section 990: Offenses and penalties
Click on a sub-section on the left to narrow your search or browse the 0 bills currently citing this chapter using the advanced search.