Title 33 > Chapter 24: Vessel Bridge-To-Bridge Communication
0 bill contains a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 1201: Statement of purpose
- Section 1202: Definitions
- Section 1203: Radiotelephone requirement
- Section 1204: Radiotelephone for exclusive use of master, person in charge, or pilot; frequency listening watch; portable radiotelephone equipment
- Section 1205: Radiotelephone capability; maintenance; restoration; consequences of loss: navigation of vessel
- Section 1206: Exemptions; terms and conditions
- Section 1207: Regulations
- Section 1208: Penalties
Click on a sub-section on the left to narrow your search or browse the 0 bills currently citing this chapter using the advanced search.