Title 33 > Chapter 25: Ports and Waterways Safety Program
0 bill contains a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 1221: Statement of policy
- Section 1222: Definitions
- Section 1223: Vessel operating requirements
- Section 1223a: Electronic charts
- Section 1224: Considerations by Secretary
- Section 1225: Waterfront safety
- Section 1226: Port, harbor, and coastal facility security
- Section 1227: Investigatory powers
- Section 1228: Conditions for entry to ports in the United States
- Section 1229: Applicability
- Section 1230: International agreements
- Section 1231: Regulations
- Section 1231a: Towing Safety Advisory Committee
- Section 1232: Enforcement provisions
- Section 1232a: Navigational hazards
- Section 1232b: Requirement to notify Coast Guard of release of objects into the navigable waters of the United States
- Section 1233: Regulations as to regattas or marine parades
- Section 1234: Enforcement of regulations; use of public or private vessels
- Section 1235: Transfer of authority to regulate to head of other department
- Section 1236: Penalties for violations of regulations
Click on a sub-section on the left to narrow your search or browse the 0 bills currently citing this chapter using the advanced search.