Title 33 > Chapter 29: Deepwater Ports
3 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 1501: Congressional declaration of policy
- Section 1502: Definitions
- Section 1503: License for ownership, construction, and operation of deepwater port
- Section 1504: Procedure
- Section 1505: Environmental review criteria
- Section 1507: Common carrier status
- Section 1508: Adjacent coastal States
- Section 1509: Marine environmental protection and navigational safety
- Section 1510: International agreements
- Section 1511: Suspension or termination of licenses
- Section 1512: Recordkeeping and inspection
- Section 1513: Public access to information
- Section 1514: Remedies
- Section 1515: Citizen civil action
- Section 1516: Judicial review; persons aggrieved; jurisdiction of courts of appeal
- Section 1518: Relationship to other laws
- Section 1520: Pipeline safety and operation
- Section 1521: Negotiations with Canada and Mexico; report to Congress
- Section 1522: Limitations on export provisions of section 185(u) of title 30 unaffected
- Section 1523: General procedures; issuance and enforcement of orders; scope of authority; evidentiary matters
- Section 1524: Authorization of appropriations
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.