Title 33 > Chapter 33: Prevention of Pollution From Ships
2 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 1901: Definitions
- Section 1902: Ships subject to preventive measures
- Section 1902a: Discharge of agricultural cargo residue
- Section 1903: Administration and enforcement
- Section 1904: Certificates
- Section 1905: Pollution reception facilities
- Section 1906: Incidents involving ships
- Section 1907: Violations
- Section 1908: Penalties for violations
- Section 1909: MARPOL Protocol; proposed amendments
- Section 1910: Legal actions
- Section 1911: Effect on other laws
- Section 1912: International law
- Section 1913: Compliance reports