Title 33 > Chapter 49: Integrated Coastal and Ocean Observation System
14 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 3601: Purposes
- Section 3602: Definitions
- Section 3603: Integrated Coastal and Ocean Observing System
- Section 3604: Interagency financing and agreements
- Section 3605: Application with other laws
- Section 3606: Report to Congress
- Section 3607: Public-private use policy
- Section 3608: Independent cost estimate
- Section 3609: Intent of Congress
- Section 3610: Authorization of appropriations
- Section 3611: Assessing and modeling named storms over coastal States
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- S. 778: Coastal Communities Ocean Acidification Act of 2019
- S. 933: BLUE GLOBE Act
- S. 2802: Marine Mammal Research and Response Act of 2019
- H.R. 1716: Coastal Communities Ocean Acidification Act of 2019
- H.R. 1314: Integrated Coastal and Ocean Observation System Act Amendments of 2019
- H.R. 2189: Digital Coast Act
- S. 3939: Blue Carbon for Our Planet Act
- S. 810: COASTAL Implementation Act of 2019
- H.R. 5684: Chesapeake Bay Science, Education, and Ecosystem Enhancement Act of 2019
- H.R. 729: Coastal and Great Lakes Communities Enhancement Act
- H.R. 5589: Blue Carbon for Our Planet Act
- S. 914: Coordinated Ocean Observations and Research Act of 2020
- H.R. 3548: Bolstering Long-Term Understanding and Exploration of the Great Lakes, Oceans, Bays, and Estuaries Act
- S. 1069: Digital Coast Act