Title 33 > Chapter 49: Integrated Coastal and Ocean Observation System
5 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 3601: Purposes
- Section 3602: Definitions
- Section 3603: Integrated Coastal and Ocean Observing System
- Section 3604: Interagency financing and agreements
- Section 3605: Application with other laws
- Section 3606: Report to Congress
- Section 3607: Public-private use policy
- Section 3608: Independent cost estimate
- Section 3609: Intent of Congress
- Section 3610: Authorization of appropriations
- Section 3611: Assessing and modeling named storms over coastal States
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.