Title 33 > Chapter 9: Protection of Navigable Waters and of Harbor and River Improvements ...
2 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Subchapter I: In General
- Subchapter II: Oil Pollution of Coastal Waters
- Subchapter III: New York Harbor, Harbor of Hampton Roads, and Harbor of Baltimore
- Subchapter IV: Potomac River and Tributaries In District of Columbia
- Subchapter V: Navigable Waters of Maryland
- Subchapter VI: Water Pollution Control
- Subchapter VII: Dam Inspection Program
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- H.R. 2095: To require the Secretary of the Army to conduct a study to determine the costs for the Corps of Engineers to ensure that certain project activities authorized under Nationwide Permit 14 comply with public safety conditions, and for other purpo
- H.R. 59: Strengthening Fishing Communities and Increasing Flexibility in Fisheries Management Act