Title 50 > Chapter 36: Foreign Intelligence Surveillance
20 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Subchapter I: Electronic Surveillance
- Subchapter II: Physical Searches
- Subchapter III: Pen Registers and Trap and Trace Devices For Foreign Intelligence Purposes
- Subchapter IV: Access To Certain Business Records For Foreign Intelligence Purposes
- Subchapter V: Reporting Requirement
- Subchapter VI: Additional Procedures Regarding Certain Persons Outside the United States
- Subchapter VII: Protection of Persons Assisting the Government
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- S. 676: Stop Higher Education Espionage and Theft Act of 2021
- H.R. 1777: Stop Higher Education Espionage and Theft Act of 2021
- S. 1801: Crime Gun Tracing Modernization Act of 2021
- S. 2067: SECRETS Act of 2021
- H.R. 4330: Protect Reporters from Exploitative State Spying Act
- H.R. 2738: Fourth Amendment Is Not For Sale Act
- H.R. 5524: Protecting Data at the Border Act
- S. 1265: Fourth Amendment Is Not For Sale Act
- S. 2122: Cell-Site Simulator Warrant Act of 2021
- H.R. 3536: Crime Gun Tracing Modernization Act of 2021
- S. 2457: PRESS Act
- S. 2547: Digital Authenticity for Court Orders Act of 2021
- S. 2957: Protecting Data at the Border Act
- H.R. 3707: No Trace Act of 2021
- H.R. 4022: Cell-Site Simulator Warrant Act of 2021
- H.R. 1816: Information Transparency & Personal Data Control Act
- H.R. 6001: To amend title 18, United States Code, to require law enforcement officials to obtain a warrant before accessing data stored in cars, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 6027: To provide for individual rights relating to privacy of personal information, to establish privacy and security requirements for covered entities relating to personal information, and to establish an agency to be known as the Digital Privacy A
- S. 3231: Closing the Warrantless Digital Car Search Loophole Act of 2021
- H.R. 5677: To make technical amendments to update statutory references to certain provisions classified to title 2, United States Code, title 50, United States Code, and title 52, United States Code.