Title 6 > Chapter 1: Homeland Security Organization
148 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 101: Definitions
- Section 102: Construction; severability
- Section 103: Use of appropriated funds
- Subchapter I: Department of Homeland Security
- Subchapter II: Information Analysis and Infrastructure Protection
- Subchapter III: Science and Technology In Support of Homeland Security
- Subchapter IV: Directorate of Border and Transportation Security
- Subchapter V: National Emergency Management
- Subchapter VI: Treatment of Charitable Trusts For Members of the Armed Forces of the United States and Other Governmental Organizations
- Subchapter VII: Management
- Subchapter VIII: Coordination With Non-Federal Entities; Inspector General; United States Secret Service; Coast Guard; General Provisions
- Subchapter IX: National Homeland Security Council
- Subchapter X: Construction
- Subchapter XI: Department of Justice Divisions
- Subchapter XII: Transition
- Subchapter XIII: Emergency Communications
- Subchapter XIV: Domestic Nuclear Detection Office
- Subchapter XV: Homeland Security Grants
Click on a sub-section on the left to narrow your search or browse the 148 bills currently citing this chapter using the advanced search.