Title 6 > Chapter 3: Security and Accountability For Every Port
5 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this chapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 901: Definitions
- Subchapter I: Security of United States Seaports
- Subchapter II: Security of the International Supply Chain
- Subchapter III: Administration
Bills citing this chapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- S. 763: Surface and Maritime Transportation Security Act
- H.R. 6063: To enact certain existing laws relating to domestic security as title 6, United States Code, “Domestic Security”, and to make technical amendments to improve the United States Code.
- H.R. 2831: Maritime Security Coordination Improvement Act
- H.R. 2825: DHS Authorization Act
- H.R. 3551: C-TPAT Reauthorization Act of 2017