Title 33 > Chapter 17 > Subchapter I: General Provisions
0 bill contains a citation to this subchapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 853: Power to settle claims
- Section 853o-1: Credit of service as deck officer or junior engineer and certain other active service for retirement and retirement pay
- Section 854a: Service credit as deck officer or junior engineer for promotion purposes
- Section 854a-1: Temporary appointment or advancement of commissioned officers in time of war or national emergency
- Section 854a-2: Pay and allowances; date of acceptance of promotion
- Section 857-13: National Advisory Committee on Oceans and Atmosphere
- Section 857-14: Membership
- Section 857-15: Reports
- Section 857-16: Compensation and travel expenses
- Section 857-17: Interagency cooperation and assistance
- Section 857-18: Authorization of appropriations
- Section 857-19: Biennial report
- Section 857-20: Coordination
- Section 873: Extra compensation for instrument observers, recorders and other Federal employees for oceanographic, seismographic and magnetic observations
- Section 875: Powers of officers as notaries
- Section 876: Fees for notarial acts; prima facie evidence of authority
- Section 877: Appropriations; advances from
- Section 878: Appropriations; purchases from
- Section 878a: Contract for development of a major program; costs; Major Program Annual Report for satellite development program
- Section 878b: Safety and health regulations for scientific and occupational diving
Click on a sub-section on the left to narrow your search or browse the 0 bills currently citing this subchapter using the advanced search.