Title 33 > Chapter 17 > Subchapter II: Surveys
0 bill contains a citation to this subchapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 883a: Surveys and other activities
- Section 883b: Dissemination of data; further activities
- Section 883c: Geomagnetic data; collection, correlation, and dissemination
- Section 883d: Improvement of methods, instruments, and equipments; investigations and research
- Section 883e: Agreements for surveys and investigations; contribution of costs incurred by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Section 883f: Contracts with qualified organizations
- Section 883h: Employment of public vessels
- Section 883i: Authorization of appropriations
- Section 883j: Ocean satellite data
- Section 883k: Acquisition of land for facilities
- Section 883l: Contracts for surveying and mapping services
- Section 884: Power to use books, maps, etc., and to employ persons
Click on a sub-section on the left to narrow your search or browse the 0 bills currently citing this subchapter using the advanced search.