Title 33 > Chapter 17 > Subchapter III: Noaa Fleet Modernization
0 bill contains a citation to this subchapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 891: Definitions
- Section 891a: Fleet replacement and modernization program
- Section 891b: Fleet replacement and modernization Plan
- Section 891c: Design of NOAA vessels
- Section 891d: Contract authority
- Section 891e: Restriction with respect to certain shipyard subsidies
- Section 891e-1: Shipyards located outside of the United States
- Section 891f: Use of vessels
- Section 891g: Interoperability
- Section 891h: Authorization of appropriations
Click on a sub-section on the left to narrow your search or browse the 0 bills currently citing this subchapter using the advanced search.