Title 33 > Chapter 26 > Subchapter II: Grants For Construction of Treatment Works
0 bill contains a citation to this subchapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 1281: Congressional declaration of purpose
- Section 1281a: Total treatment system funding
- Section 1281b: Availability of Farmers Home Administration funds for non-Federal share
- Section 1282: Federal share
- Section 1283: Plans, specifications, estimates, and payments
- Section 1284: Limitations and conditions
- Section 1285: Allotment of grant funds
- Section 1286: Reimbursement and advanced construction
- Section 1287: Authorization of appropriations
- Section 1288: Areawide waste treatment management
- Section 1289: Basin planning
- Section 1290: Annual survey
- Section 1291: Sewage collection systems
- Section 1292: Definitions
- Section 1293: Loan guarantees
- Section 1293a: Contained spoil disposal facilities
- Section 1294: Public information and education on recycling and reuse of wastewater, use of land treatment, and reduction of wastewater volume
- Section 1295: Requirements for American materials
- Section 1296: Determination of priority of projects
- Section 1297: Guidelines for cost-effectiveness analysis
- Section 1298: Cost effectiveness
- Section 1299: State certification of projects
- Section 1300: Pilot program for alternative water source projects
- Section 1301: Sewer overflow control grants
Click on a sub-section on the left to narrow your search or browse the 0 bills currently citing this subchapter using the advanced search.