Title 33 > Chapter 40 > Subchapter I: Oil Pollution Liability and Compensation
0 bill contains a citation to this subchapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 2701: Definitions
- Section 2702: Elements of liability
- Section 2703: Defenses to liability
- Section 2704: Limits on liability
- Section 2705: Interest; partial payment of claims
- Section 2706: Natural resources
- Section 2707: Recovery by foreign claimants
- Section 2708: Recovery by responsible party
- Section 2709: Contribution
- Section 2710: Indemnification agreements
- Section 2711: Consultation on removal actions
- Section 2712: Uses of Fund
- Section 2713: Claims procedure
- Section 2714: Designation of source and advertisement
- Section 2715: Subrogation
- Section 2716: Financial responsibility
- Section 2716a: Financial responsibility civil penalties
- Section 2717: Litigation, jurisdiction, and venue
- Section 2718: Relationship to other law
- Section 2719: State financial responsibility
- Section 2720: Differentiation among fats, oils, and greases
Click on a sub-section on the left to narrow your search or browse the 0 bills currently citing this subchapter using the advanced search.