Title 33 > Chapter 43 > Subchapter V: Rights and Benefits
0 bill contains a citation to this subchapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 3071: Applicability of certain provisions of title 10
- Section 3072: Eligibility for veterans benefits and other rights, privileges, immunities, and benefits under certain provisions of law
- Section 3073: Medical and dental care
- Section 3074: Commissary privileges
- Section 3075: Authority to use appropriated funds for transportation and reimbursement of certain items
- Section 3076: Presentation of United States flag upon retirement
Click on a sub-section on the left to narrow your search or browse the 0 bills currently citing this subchapter using the advanced search.