Title 44: Public Printing and Documents
200 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this title of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Chapter 1: Joint Committee On Printing
- Chapter 3: Government Printing Office
- Chapter 5: Production and Procurement of Printing and Binding
- Chapter 7: Congressional Printing and Binding
- Chapter 9: Congressional Record
- Chapter 11: Executive and Judiciary Printing and Binding
- Chapter 13: Particular Reports and Documents
- Chapter 15: Federal Register and Code of Federal Regulations
- Chapter 17: Distribution and Sale of Public Documents
- Chapter 19: Depository Library Program
- Chapter 21: National Archives and Records Administration
- Chapter 22: Presidential Records
- Chapter 23: National Archives Trust Fund Board
- Chapter 25: National Historical Publications and Records Commission
- Chapter 27: Advisory Committee On the Records of Congress
- Chapter 29: Records Management By the Archivist of the United States and By the Administrator of General Services
- Chapter 31: Records Management By Federal Agencies
- Chapter 33: Disposal of Records
- Chapter 35: Coordination of Federal Information Policy
- Chapter 36: Management and Promotion of Electronic Government Services
- Chapter 37: Advertisements By Government Agencies
- Chapter 39: Government Printing Office: Office of Inspector General
- Chapter 41: Access To Federal Electronic Information
Click on a sub-section on the left to narrow your search or browse the 200 bills currently citing this title using the advanced search.