Title 50 > Chapter 36 > Subchapter I: Electronic Surveillance
6 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this subchapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 1801: Definitions
- Section 1802: Electronic surveillance authorization without court order; certification by Attorney General; reports to Congressional committees; transmittal under seal; duties and compensation of communication common carrier; applications; jurisdiction of court
- Section 1803: Designation of judges
- Section 1804: Applications for court orders
- Section 1805: Issuance of order
- Section 1806: Use of information
- Section 1807: Report to Administrative Office of the United States Court and to Congress
- Section 1808: Report of Attorney General to Congressional committees; limitation on authority or responsibility of information gathering activities of Congressional committees; report of Congressional committees to Congress
- Section 1809: Criminal sanctions
- Section 1810: Civil liability
- Section 1811: Authorization during time of war
- Section 1812: Statement of exclusive means by which electronic surveillance and interception of certain communications may be conducted
Bills citing this subchapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- S. 676: Stop Higher Education Espionage and Theft Act of 2021
- H.R. 1777: Stop Higher Education Espionage and Theft Act of 2021
- H.R. 1816: Information Transparency & Personal Data Control Act
- S. 1265: Fourth Amendment Is Not For Sale Act
- H.R. 2738: Fourth Amendment Is Not For Sale Act
- S. 1801: Crime Gun Tracing Modernization Act of 2021