Title 50 > Chapter 36 > Subchapter VI: Additional Procedures Regarding Certain Persons Outside the United States
2 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this subchapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
- Section 1881: Definitions
- Section 1881a: Procedures for targeting certain persons outside the United States other than United States persons
- Section 1881b: Certain acquisitions inside the United States targeting United States persons outside the United States
- Section 1881c: Other acquisitions targeting United States persons outside the United States
- Section 1881d: Joint applications and concurrent authorizations
- Section 1881e: Use of information acquired under this subchapter
- Section 1881f: Congressional oversight
- Section 1881g: Savings provision