Title 6 > Chapter 2 > Subchapter II: Comprehensive Preparedness System
16 bills in the current Congress contain a citation to this subchapter of the U.S. Code.
Get alerts for bills that cite this part of the U.S. Code.
Drill down to...
Bills citing this subchapter...
Browse the list below or filter with advanced search.
- H.R. 1327: American Red Cross Transparency Act of 2017
- S. 494: American Red Cross Transparency Act of 2017
- H.R. 4177: PREPARE Act of 2017
- H.R. 3354: Interior and Environment, Agriculture and Rural Development, Commerce, Justice, Science, Financial Services and General Government, Homeland Security, Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, State and Foreign Operations, Transportation, H
- H.R. 244: Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2017
- H.R. 4460: Disaster Recovery Reform Act
- S. 2290: Wildfire Management Technology Advancement Act of 2018
- S. 2299: Wildfire Regulatory Relief Act of 2018
- H.R. 1302: Terrorist and Foreign Fighter Travel Exercise Act of 2017
- H.R. 3355: Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2018
- H.R. 4667: Making further supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2018, for disaster assistance for Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria, and calendar year 2017 wildfires, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1625: Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018
- H.R. 2548: FEMA Reauthorization Act of 2017
- H.R. 2922: PREPARE Act
- H.R. 2825: DHS Authorization Act
- H.R. 4: FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018