Our unique analysis of the bills Schock sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Schock is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Schock sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Taxation (40%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (24%) Health (13%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (5%) Economics and Public Finance (5%) International Affairs (5%) Transportation and Public Works (4%) Government Operations and Politics (4%)
Some of Schock’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 977: MEND Act
- H.R. 978: Low Value Shipment Regulatory Modernization Act of 2015
- H.R. 637: Permanent IRA Charitable Contribution Act of 2015
- H.R. 631: EACH Act
- H.R. 5655 (113th): Creating American Prosperity through Preservation Act
- H.R. 5374 (113th): FAIR Assistance Act of 2014
- H.Res. 708 (113th): Expressing support for designation of September 6, 2014, as “Everett McKinley Dirksen ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Mar 2015, Schock missed 239 of 4,609 roll call votes, which is 5.2%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Mar 2015. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: