Finkenauer is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Finkenauer has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Abby Finkenauer sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Small Business
- Chair, Subcommittee on Rural Development, Agriculture, Trade and Entrepreneurship
- Member, Subcommittee on Innovation and Workforce Development
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Some of Finkenauer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3302: To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to improve the accuracy ...
- H.R. 3181: Military Readiness and Cost Savings Act
- H.R. 2089: Biodiesel Tax Credit Extension Act of 2019
- H.R. 246: Stimulating Innovation through Procurement Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Finkenauer missed 1 of 355 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: