Finkenauer is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Finkenauer has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Dec 6, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Abby Finkenauer sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Small Business
- Chair, Subcommittee on Rural Development, Agriculture, Trade and Entrepreneurship
- Member, Subcommittee on Innovation and Workforce Development
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Finkenauer sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Finkenauer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 719: Supporting the goals and ideals of National Rural Health Day.
- H.R. 5007: Farmers’ Access to Resources and Machinery Act
- H.R. 4591: Fixing America’s Bridges Act
- H.R. 4342: Reducing Extra Teaching Authentication Impacting New Teachers Act
- H.R. 4338: Rural Road Safety Act
- H.R. 4110: Helping Communities Invest in Infrastructure Act
- H.R. 4024: Broadband Transparency and Accountability Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Dec 2019, Finkenauer missed 1 of 654 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: