Rep. Adam Kinzinger
Representative from Illinois’s 16th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Illinois's 16th District|
|Representative||Illinois's 11th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Kinzinger »
Our unique analysis of the bills Kinzinger has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kinzinger is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Adam Kinzinger sits on the following committees:
Some of Kinzinger’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1818: To amend the Public Health Service Act to provide grants to States to ...
- H.R. 1629: Energy Savings Through Public-Private Partnerships Act of 2015
- H.R. 1630: Utility Energy Service Contracts Improvement Act of 2015
- H.R. 1301: Amateur Radio Parity Act of 2015
- H.J.Res. 33: Authorization for Use of Military Force against the Islamic State of Iraq and ...
- H.R. 842: Huntington’s Disease Parity Act of 2015
- H.R. 568: Thermal Insulation Efficiency Improvement Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Kinzinger missed 49 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Kinzinger [R-IL16]: Not VotingApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.