2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Kinzinger »
Our unique analysis of the bills Kinzinger has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kinzinger is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Adam Kinzinger sits on the following committees:
Kinzinger sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kinzinger’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5181: Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016
- H.R. 4869: Comprehensive Strategy to Destroy ISIL Act of 2016
- H.Res. 509: Expressing support for the efforts of the Republic of Turkey, the Hashemite Kingdom ...
- H.R. 3103: Rural Spectrum Accessibility Act of 2015
- H.R. 2879: Abraham Lincoln National Heritage Area Amendment Act
- H.R. 2666: No Rate Regulation of Broadband Internet Access Act
- H.R. 2592: To amend the Communications Act of 1934 to require the Federal Communications Commission ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2016, Kinzinger missed 53 of 3,781 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 15 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: