Rep. Adam Kinzinger
Representative from Illinois’s 16th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Illinois's 16th District|
|Representative||Illinois's 11th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Kinzinger »
Our unique analysis of the bills Kinzinger has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kinzinger is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Adam Kinzinger sits on the following committees:
Some of Kinzinger’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 33: Authorization for Use of Military Force against the Islamic State of Iraq and ...
- H.R. 842: Huntington’s Disease Parity Act of 2015
- H.R. 568: Thermal Insulation Efficiency Improvement Act
- H.Res. 31: Condemning the terrorist attacks in Paris, offering condolences to the families of the ...
- H.Res. 758: Strongly condemning the actions of the Russian Federation, under President Vladimir Putin, which ...
- H.R. 4969: Amateur Radio Parity Act of 2014
- H.J.Res. 116: Providing for the approval of the Congress of the proposed Agreement for Cooperation ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Mar 2015, Kinzinger missed 48 of 2,917 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity