2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Green »
Our unique analysis of the bills Green has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Green is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Al Green sits on the following committees:
Some of Green’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1124: To establish a grant program providing for the acquisition, operation, and maintenance of ...
- H.R. 934: Redistricting and Voter Protection Act of 2015
- H.R. 372: Housing Fairness Act of 2015
- H.R. 251: Homes for Heroes Act of 2015
- H.R. 252: Comprehensive Homes for Heroes Act of 2015
- H.R. 123: FHA Alternative Credit Pilot Program Reauthorization Act of 2015
- H.R. 126: Students Voicing Opinions in Today’s Elections (VOTE) Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Mar 2015, Green missed 155 of 7,662 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Green [D-TX9]: AyeFeb 27, 2015 9:59 p.m.
Rep. Green [D-TX9]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 5:23 p.m.
Rep. Green [D-TX9]: NayFeb 27, 2015 5:13 p.m.