Our unique analysis of the bills Grayson has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Grayson is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Grayson for more statistics.
Alan Grayson sits on the following committees:
Grayson sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Grayson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5615: Freedom From Fear Act
- H.R. 5352: No One Can Take Away Your Right to Vote Act of 2016
- H.R. 5151: To amend title 10, United States Code, to provide an extension of the ...
- H.R. 5108: Zombie Property Relief Act of 2016
- H.R. 5000: Employee Free Choice Act of 2016
- H.R. 4727: To require the Secretary of the Department of Energy to issue a report ...
- H.R. 4519: To amend title 10, United States Code, to provide a five-year extension of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Jul 2016, Grayson missed 127 of 4,040 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 21 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: