2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Lowenthal »
Our unique analysis of the bills Lowenthal has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lowenthal is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Alan Lowenthal sits on the following committees:
Some of Lowenthal’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1308: Economy in Motion: The National Multimodal and Sustainable Freight Infrastructure Act
- H.R. 590: International Human Rights Defense Act of 2015
- H.Res. 777: Recognizing the 66th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the ...
- H.R. 5624: Economy in Motion: The National Multimodal and Sustainable Freight Infrastructure Act
- H.Res. 468: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that gun violence is a ...
- H.Res. 464: Honoring the victims of the Cambodian genocide that took place from April 1975 ...
- H.R. 3859: Oil and Gas Leasing Inflation Adjustment Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Lowenthal missed 14 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity