2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Nunnelee »
Our unique analysis of the bills Nunnelee sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Nunnelee is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Nunnelee’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4268: To amend title 23, United States Code, with respect to United States Route ...
- H.R. 3044: To approve the transfer of Yellow Creek Port properties in Iuka, Mississippi.
- H.R. 2628: To amend title 23, United States Code, with respect to United States Route ...
- H.R. 346: SAFE Act
- H.R. 5458 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain extrusion presses.
- H.R. 4827 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain aluminum alloy foil.
- H.R. 4828 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain aluminum alloy profiles.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Feb 2015, Nunnelee missed 384 of 2,861 roll call votes, which is 13.4%. This is much worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Feb 2015. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: