Vice President Albert Gore Jr.
Former Vice President
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Tennessee's 6th District|
|Representative||Tennessee's 4th District|
See Also: Bioguide
Our unique analysis of the bills Gore sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Gore is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Gore’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.J.Res. 338 (102nd): A joint resolution designating the week beginning October 24, 1992 as “World ...
- S. 2937 (102nd): Information Infrastructure and Technology Act of 1992
- S. 2813 (102nd): GPO Gateway to Government Act of 1992
- S. 2810 (102nd): Local Exchange Infrastructure Modernization Act of 1992
- S. 2806 (102nd): Environmental Justice Act of 1992
- S.J.Res. 308 (102nd): A joint resolution adopting certain principles on general rights and obligations with ...
- S. 2668 (102nd): Global Climate Protection Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills