Our unique analysis of the bills Mooney has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Mooney is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Mooney for more statistics.
Alex Mooney sits on the following committees:
Mooney sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Mooney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5269: Protection for Progeny Act of 2016
- H.R. 4499: PROP Act of 2016
- H.R. 4263: Technical Education and Career Help (TEACH) Act
- H.Res. 514: Protecting Religious Freedom in America.
- H.R. 3776: End Government Shutdowns Act
- H.R. 3685: United States-Turkey Free Trade Promotion Act of 2015
- H.R. 1712: Freedom from Internet Tax Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Mooney missed 22 of 1,259 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: