Ocasio-Cortez is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Ocasio-Cortez has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions
- Member, Subcommittee on Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship, and Capital Markets
- House Committee on Oversight and Reform
Some of Ocasio-Cortez’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2930: Loan Shark Prevention Act
- H.Res. 109: Recognizing the duty of the Federal Government to create a Green New Deal.
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Ocasio-Cortez missed 0 of 322 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: