Boyd was the primary sponsor of 2 bills that were enacted:
- H.R. 3217 (108th): To provide for the conveyance of several small parcels of National Forest System land in the Apalachicola National Forest, Florida, to resolve boundary discrepancies involving the Mt. ...
- H.R. 1666 (106th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service at 200 East Pinckney Street in Madison, Florida, as the “Captain Colin P. Kelly, Jr. Post Office”.
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Boyd sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (26%) Water Resources Development (17%) Economics and Public Finance (13%) Native Americans (9%) Environmental Protection (9%) Armed Forces and National Security (9%) International Affairs (9%) Transportation and Public Works (9%)
Some of Boyd’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1284 (111th): Supporting the goals and ideals of International Learn to Fly Day, and ...
- H.R. 4723 (111th): Gulf of Mexico Red Snapper Fishery Protection Act
- H.R. 4022 (111th): Gulf Oyster Protection Act of 2009
- H.R. 3954 (111th): Florida National Forest Land Adjustment Act of 2010
- H.R. 3411 (111th): To exempt certain coastal barrier areas in Florida from limitations on Federal ...
- H.R. 2644 (111th): To waive the 35-mile rule to permit recognition of Gadsden Community Hospital ...
- H.R. 1901 (111th): To provide for a comprehensive study by the National Research Council of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2010, Boyd missed 332 of 9,363 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: