Our unique analysis of the bills West sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). West is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
West sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of West’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 800 (112th): Expressing support for designation of November 2012 as Stomach Cancer Awareness Month.
- H.R. 6365 (112th): National Security and Job Protection Act
- H.R. 4294 (112th): Limited End Strength Reduction Act of 2012
- H.Res. 565 (112th): Commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Palm City Community in Martin County, ...
- H.R. 2881 (112th): Foreign Service Line of Duty Death Gratuity Act of 2011
- H.R. 1663 (112th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to temporarily provide the ...
- H.Res. 205 (112th): Congratulating the Town of Palm Beach and its citizens on its 100 ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, West missed 5 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: